Charlotte Gardens, on Sydneys Upper North Shore, offers a lifestyle of bush walks, fresh air and nature yet only a 39 minute express rail commute to the CBD, and direct access onto the M1 motorway to Parramatta, Chatswood and the Sydney CBD.
- Open plan design living areas, generous balconies and terraces
- State of the art kitchens with Caesarstone bench tops, gas cooktop and European imported stainless steel appliances
- Bathrooms are fully tiled, with quality vanities and tap ware, glass shower screens
- Master bedrooms have en suites.
- Secure access to apartments and parking, with intercom security systems.
- Water: $177.12 + Usage per quarter (approx.)
- Council: $297.6 per quarter (approx.)
- Strata Levy: $952.88 per quarter (approx.)
For enquiry and inspection, please feel free to contact Gimmy Pan on 0415 535 235.